Monday, March 26, 2012

the nerd is happy


The nerd is happy. Finally got hold of my copy of Supercrooks #1 -- the latest creation from Mark Millar and Leinil Yu, with Gerry Alanguilan on the inks. And what makes claiming the copy more exciting is that it came with the much-coveted Mark Millar in Manila Priority Signing Pass (it's the black rectangular shape besmirching the cover of the comic in the picture above).


Above is the Priority Signing Pass in close-up. What this basically means is that I get first dibs to get my copy of Supercrooks signed by Millar, Yu, and Alanguilan (well, Gerry did say he and Leinil will be with Millar) when the Scottish comics-writer hits town in May. This after the Philippines, specifically National Book Store, scored the largest order of Supercrooks copies and won the dare by Millar. Millar promised to do a signing anywhere in the world with the distributor who ordered the most Supercrooks. And NBS did order the most copies, and if I heard it right, they rattled the publisher with their order.

So, I'll be keeping my copy of Supercrooks pristine in time for the signing and for the meantime, I'll busy myself with other stuff and keep my mind off this matter.

But the nerd is happy :P
Related Posts with Thumbnails