I'm not much of a photo-taker, I admit. Sometimes I forget to take pictures and sometimes I tend to get shy. Unlike others who have no qualms about snapping a few clicks here and there, I have reservations about taking pictures especially when there are other people around.
In any case, here are some photos I did take during my latest sojourn in Lingayen.

Some stalls at the trade exposition including the stall that sold the popular "puto-Calasiao".
A good chunk of the trade expo was devoted to furniture-makers who came from different parts of Pangasinan. Apparently, furniture-making is big business among Pangasinanense businessmen.
Several stalls sold sweets from all across Pangasinan including panutsa, polvoron, banana chips, ube halaya, chichacorn, and others.
That's me, rightmost in our booth with two of our Lingayen branch staff. It was freakin' hot in Pangasinan.One place that was cool was the convention center which featured an exhibition of photographs, sculptures, and paintings by Pangasinense artists. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the names of the artists who did the following artworks which I'm posting here.
Water-color painting which caught my attention. If I recall correctly this is water-themed or something. The colors were more vivid in real-life.





