
Another sketch posted on both my blog and on Facebook. This time, it's an inked cyborg hero from my kid-comics-day and he is called Sergeant Striker. Once again, inked the original pencil sketch, photographed using my Nokia phone and gray-scaled in Photoshop.
* * * *
I'm a bit addicted to playing Sid Meier's Pirates on the PSP but just a few moments ago, I decided to install the PC version on my mobile rig.
And voila -- the whole game was simply beautiful running on my Compaq CQ40 with its AMD Turion X2 and ATi Radeon 3200 graphics card running seamlessly. I remembered when I ran the game in my old P4 desktop, it dragged at times. On the Compaq, it was in full 3D rendering.
Problem though would be to learn how to play it using the laptop's keyboard. The game suggests using your number keypad to control the game but since that isn't available on the laptop (unless I buy a USB numeric pad), I have to start learning how to play it using a combination of the keyboard and mouse (turning your ship with the mouse can be tricky!).
* * * *
Short post for now, itching to play pirate on the high seas!