Wednesday, October 22, 2008

dumpster

This day has just been one helluva of downer ... been in the dips since morning since I posted that rant and as the hours passed by, nothing has lightened my mood nor raised my spirits nor elicited some form of genuine chuckle. I feel pensive (the negative sense of the word) and I just feel like shit, real, real shit. Work has been continuous and the only breaks I get are the wee-wee breaks and the hour-long lunch break which didn't even take me an hour to finish. Nah, I'm not down because of work -- the work helped ease my mind off all these brooding over things I cannot name. I thought a tiger paw doughnut was just what I needed -- a little sugar rush as a pick-me-upper -- but even that has failed.

And just a while ago, I had a little encounter with some colleagues because of a miscom between our bosses and the person I was talking to just got up and left. And the heck I was just trying to sort things out -- things that I shouldn't have been part of in the first place.

Talk about great timing and just added piling on the pits. Today would've been a good day to have gotten sick. Staying in bed would've been a better alternative than this lumpy and melancholy feeling. Even coffee failed to perk me up.

Probably the weather. Probably because of lack of sleep. Probably need more coffee. Probably nothing. Probably something.

Hell.
Related Posts with Thumbnails