Friday, August 04, 2006

Ram's Listening List

When I'm working and starting to feel tired, bored or disgruntled, I plop on earphones and listen from my collection of cds and MP3s.

To the curious, here is a list of CDs that I usually listen to to get back into the working groove:
  1. UpDharmaDown
  2. Bridge's two albums
  3. Cambio
  4. Songs from the Alley jazz album by Lampano Alley
  5. a collection of MP3s on the Eraserheads covering their albums from Ultraelectromagneticpop to Carbon Stereoxide
  6. Kitchie Nadal
  7. all the albums of Sandwich from their Marc Abaya era to their latest Five on the Floor
  8. 2 cds of ethno-rocker Joey Ayala
  9. Pedicab
  10. an all-hits compilation album of The Dawn
  11. a copy of Pan's Parnaso ng Payaso (too bad they split up but Dong Abay's solo effort looks like a promising listen but still have to get hold of a copy)
  12. Dave Matthews - the acoustic performance at Luther College with Tim Reynolds
  13. Stonefree
  14. WDOUJI - Witch Doctors of Underground Jazz Improvisations
  15. Pin-Up Girls' first album
  16. Itchyworms' first album
  17. Sugarfree
  18. Wolfgang's Acoustica
  19. Radioactive Sago Project's Urban Gulaman album
  20. Brain Salad collaboration album
  21. Strike Whilst the Iron is Hot by Orange & Lemons
  22. oldie Violent Playground
  23. Soapdish
  24. Pinoy Ako 1 album

From the list you would surmise that I only enjoy OPM rock and alternative. Not true. I also listen heavily to foreign acts and I have to thank my MP3 player and NU 107 for that. I have a cd and MP3 collection in my home PC filled with folder after folder of rock music earned through the years via downloads and networks.

So, what's on your listening list?

Related Posts with Thumbnails