While the ad display marketing the new sandwich showcased a humongous sandwich, what was delivered to me was a tad thinner. But the disappointment was only temporary as after consuming the sandwich I was already filled. Just right, not overstuffed. It had a great filling of chicken chunks, the usual garnishes of tomato and cucumber and lettuce (although the cucumber was sliced too thickly IMHO), and the unique semi-sweet sauce. Before my order arrived, I was thinking of getting mustard on the 'wich but thankfully I hesitated. The mustard would've just ruined an otherwise great 'wich.
Tomorrow, Angry Beef is on the lunch menu :)
* * * *
Not had much opportunity to sample the other 'wiches at TSG yet. Mainly because the nearest branch from the Desk is about half-a-kilometer away or some 15 minutes away at the back of Dela Rosa Car Park 1, near Enterprise Center.
But when I do get the luxury of time, I do try and pass by their branch and order a 'wich. So far, I've already tried their Country Tuna, Pollo Rosmarino, BaconChicken Combo and like I mentioned, today I tested their Grilled Chicken Tender. On my first trip to the aforementioned TSG branch, I was with my daughter and I ordered for her their Grilled Cheese. Ikai only consumed about a fourth of the 'wich -- she didn't like the taste of the garlic :P So, I finished the 'wich for her.
From their Facebook page, it looks as if their HBLT is a hit so I got to try that one of these days. Others that look interesting as well that I just have to sink my teeth into soon include their MushyBacon, Ultimate RoastBeef, BBQ Chicken Fillet, and their Peanut Butter Banana.
* * * *
But it's not only 'wiches they sell at TSG. They also have pastas, salads, and potatoes. But for me, you go to The Sandwich Guy to buy a sandwich. It's like going to Mr. Donut -- you don't buy a spaghetti there, you buy a donut. Or, when you go to Kopi Roti, it's coffee you order.
![]() |
| The Sandwich Guy website |
You can also visit TSG over at www.thesandwichguy.com. You can download the menu here.
* * * *
This is not a paid material. I'm a paying customer who has been satisfied with what TSG has been serving up and wishes to share it with others.

