Was starting an entry this morning but didn't just have enough of the drive to continue it.
Still right smacked in the middle of a ton of work and with no underlings to delegate some of the work to, I'm basically back-logged to the hilt. Nevertheless, I shall carry on (or moreso, plod on) until the to-do list is done (but it will never be done ....).
December is just around the corner and unfortunately, November hasn't been a productive one in terms of writing entries on this here ole blog. In fact, this short one is just the third for this month and of the two earlier posts, only one was substantial -- the one I wrote last week.
But there's still about 9 days left in the month and I'll be darned if I don't write a substantial entry or two before the month ends. But aside from work (which equates to fatigue), I don't want to write just for the sake of getting something written on the blog. I don't want my blog-writing to be like work wherein there's a deadline. That's not how it's supposed to be after-office hours. I've had more than enough of my share of writing deadlines day-in, day-out.
Here's to hoping I'll be more productive.