Tuesday, July 13, 2010

time to up some pages

I have yet to take advantage of the ability of adding new pages to this blog, making it more versatile and more similar to an actual website.

I only recently noticed this new feature when I was tinkering with my TDD blog (yes, I've been hiding under a rock all this time since the last update almost a month ago) and while 10 pages is not that many, it's enough for purposes of making the blog more information-laden.

Now, I can add an About Me or Resume page (which I've always planned to do but felt awkward doing because back then that meant creating another blog), a page where samples of my professional work can be seen -- ahem, for those sidelin -- I mean, professional consultancy instances :D

One of these days I need hunker down and actually do these pages ... question is when?
Related Posts with Thumbnails