Sunday, May 31, 2009

let's get physical

Yesterday had an annual physical exam for the second time this year and being the pessimistic me, I expected things to turn out not to well. I mean, being diabetic and fat and high-cholesteroled. Turns out, despite being obese and with a body fat index of 35.5%, my physical turned out ok.

With a mid-month scheduled appointment with my endocrinologist, I guess I just have to work on my weight the next two weeks and try and burn off as much fat as I can. Not really dieting but eating right and getting the necessary exercise.

With my wife scheduled on the mid-shift, I have the flexibility to do my morning walks again and if I can, also walk home. These simple exertions are enough to burn off the pounds with a little help from controlling my carbo-intake.

Just a short post this Sunday afternoon, folks!
Related Posts with Thumbnails