Thursday, August 28, 2008

new look yet again

Been busy tinkering with my new template downloaded from eBlog Templates. Tell me what you think of this spiffy design.

Got to get my Creative Commons License working and have some of the ole links and blogrolls working. Just trying to figure out if I should add some Adsense -- although with so few people reading, how the heck do I earn money from this personal blog :P

Since I've been busy tinkering with The Coffee House in between work tidbits, I never got to work on my revenue-generating blogs and that's a bummer. Guess I was just a little put off today on that -- preferred to do something more on the personal side than on the business side :) I'll get back to working on my other blogs tomorrow ... hopefully.

Still got a few modifications to make in The Coffee House so, please bear with the brewer!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails