Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Coffee Blend -- Kape Tayo!

For those of us who can’t afford Starbucks everyday, we end up concocting our own coffees. Some prefer the instant type – 3 in 1 and just empty the sachet into a mug or cup and add hot water. Personally, if the ingredients in making coffee are available – namely, coffee, creamer (or milk) and sugar – I prefer DIY coffee.

What’s your special timpla (blend) of coffee? Mine is:

2.5 teaspoonful of Nescafe Classic
3 teaspoon heaps of Coffee Mate
3 teaspoon heaps of white sugar

I use a frosted mug (about 8 inches tall) hence the reason for that much quantity of ingredients. I basically mix the coffee, the creamer and the sugar, add hot water and then stir until everything is blended smoothly.

For a regular mug, reduce the ingredients by about 20%. I don’t really make coffee using the small coffee cups so I have no formulation for that.

Wala lang, nai-kwento ko lang. I thought of writing this up while making my first mug of coffee a while ago.
Related Posts with Thumbnails